mercredi 4 novembre 2009

Hi it's me, this will be my lil presentation.:P
SO..my name's anna banana as u know..hahah
Im 13 years old, ill turn 14 in two months.
Im a capricorn, i was born on january 12th:)
what's my personality? hmm...good question..im a lot of things..ask me your self:)

from what i can say im humorous, tough, patient, lazy (straight to the negatives..lol) my room's a mess, obsessive, ETC..im pretty much open minded, i might seem lyk im cold or whatever but once u get to know me im not lyk that. its true, im not that emotional, logic comes first...and i always think be4 making any decision.

yeah.i know i might seem lyk..A LOT of work...lol im pretty much sarcastic all the time...

oh and when i said that im open minded, i didn't mean that i'm really open to EVERYTHING, like for example i just can't stand horror,thriller, western and dumb comedy movies

i also really hate rap...

SO heres what kinda music i like
i just like rock..and by rock i don't mean any rock, what i like is more like..all time low rock, u know what i mean??? lol im just obsessed with all time low theyr SOOO good omg

soo next article comin up soon~~xoxo





Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire