mercredi 11 novembre 2009

MY LUVS:)

HMMMM...what do i love? just in general. idk exactly...lol my family of course-by that i mean my mom my lil sister who will be born on JANUARY :) same as me:P aand my step sister & my step dad i guess... aaand ya... lol

and people-wise i like my frieeends and since i don't have a bf thats the only people i DO love (KINDA SAD HUH? hahah yea my life isn't SO full of love..lol)

but then theres MUSIC. before when i lived in tokyo i played piano and a bit of trumpet clarinet and saxiphone.. (OH i miss it soo much..)

unfortunately i don't play any instruments anymore SO i just have to..SING AND DEAL WITH IT..lol which i can, im not the worst singer in the world but i try to do it when my parents aren't home..haha:P

and i also did swimming lessons since i was 5 years old well...until NOW. which i really liked but...now since we have some money problems..UGH it doesn't matter right? ill just shut up..lol what i wanted to say IS that i liked it, loved it even..but now i just don't do it even if i wanted to..

and then there is my BEST FRIEND IN THE WORLD-my computer. lol (i was kiddin bout the "best friend" thing btw..HA-HA soo funny) which has all of my gossip girl shows and sex and the city shows and my music and all of the IMPORTANT THINGS. hahah:)


im sure no one even reads this but..idc im doin this for my self:)

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire