mercredi 4 novembre 2009

so since im 13, my "biography" will be short but my life's been..pretty much complicated so im gonna do it anyways! haha

SOOO i was born on january 12th in moscow.
my mom's russian and my dad's japanese, so basically im half white half asian. i
moved to japan when i was 2, and back then i only spoke russian. then i started speaking japanese fluently a few years later.

i went to a public japanese school for 6 years. the first 3 years i guess weren't that bad.
i was still treated like a "white girl" and even my dad wasn't happy about the fact that i acted more like my mom, THERES NOTHING WRONG WITH THAT IS THERE?
but really my dad was an asshole and 'll explain u why. my dad acted like a jerk and treated my mom like a piece of ***since the year we moved to japan. when she couldn't even speak japanese he didn't help her, not once.

he started cheatin on my mom after 5 years of their marriage..i clearly remember spending all of my time with my mom and never with my dad. honestly i don't even wanna call him that..

when i was only 7 my dad hit my mom twice in her face..thats when i truly started hating my father. i was the only person she could be with. i tried to be always by her side..all of these years in japan we were so afraid of my dad..IT WAS AWFUL really..moving on

my mom waited and waited, and she always hoped for him to change..and guess what? he didn't. they fought for years and years. my mom begged for divorse and he didn't give it to her..
so after 13 years of their marriage she finally gave up..started one of those online dating things and found a man, now my step dad. im SO thankfull for it..

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire